Social Media Executive (PPC, SEM, SEO Specialist)
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
· Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
· Must be certified in google analytics, with codeing background, and competent in google image search.
· Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
· Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· Fluency in English
· BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary Dependent upon your experience and what you can bring to our company.
Full company benefits, along with staff profit share