Just like any other “maid” “nanny” or “domestic helper”-only Better
The Trainee Housekeeper will live in your home
Works-5 days a week, -1 day off, 1 day for Training
Committed to a 2 year placement
Higher Productivity due to supervision and training
Strong Motivation-Professional support 365 days a year
Ethical and Fair Recruitment
The Housekeeping Co. ethically sources, recruits, trains, and manages all domestic employees on your behalf.
We ensure safe recruitment corridors between countries, whereby the primary recruitment is done with NO fees been charged to the candidate, and the candidate is chosen on her qualifications, and Not on the ability to pay agency fees. We match the right family with the best candidate. It’s a 2 sided approach, listening and understanding your requirement, to understanding her capabilities. Our aim is for these girls to succeed, and for you our clients to be happy with having the best trained and supported Housekeepers in the world.
The Maid-The Nanny-The Housekeeper-An Ideal Candidate
All Trainee Housekeepers must be educated to a minimum Grade 12 in English language taught curriculum.
They must be debt free, and willing to undergo a 24 month Trainee Housekeeper Program (with Emphasis on either Childcare, Cooking, or Advance Housekeeping Practices)
All must attend a pre-departure orientation. This in country pre-departure orientation prepares them for social, cultural and professional expectations being understood. We also ensure all candidates are fully supported by their families in their decision to work abroad.
All candidates must complete a family report, in order that we may understand their responsibilities, and we offer a high level of accountability in cases of emergency leave requests.
Their job description is clear and defined in exactly the hours, expectations, accommodation, location, and a brief is given about the family before the candidate departs from their country of origin.
Their starting salary to the program is guaranteed at AED1,500 with all living expenses being paid by the family. At the end of their 24 months, candidates are guaranteed a salary of AED3,000 and no further training costs.
Transparency of Contract
The Trainee Housekeeper is offered an offer of employment contract that does not vary upon arrival into the UAE. There is tri- party agreement between
- Sponsors (HOST Family)
- Trainee Housekeeper (domestic employee)
- The Housekeeping Co
The VISA issued by the G.D.R.F.A, (General Directorate Residency and Foreign Affairs) and is most commonly known as Domestic Employee/Domestic Worker Visa. The salary offered in the employment offer contract will not vary, and NO salary deductions-guaranteed!
- The Housekeeping Co will take upfront payment (Post-dated cheques) from the sponsor families to ensure salaries are paid on time.
- Salaries are paid on behalf of the families on the last Saturday of each month.
- The employment contract stipulates detailed job description, training program, Salary and Benefits, Hours, Flights and holiday and end of service entitlement.
- The contract sets out the clear responsibilities, codes of conduct, Host Family responsibility, Host family liability, and Host Family Compliance with the Trainee Housekeeper Program and their Trainee Housekeeper.
The Host Family (The Sponsor)
Families will be visited prior to an allocation of any candidate, and will be supported throughout the 24 months.
Families are considered to be a HOST, with the responsibility to provide approved accommodation, bed space, attached bathroom, and agree to supply food and all personal grocery shopping being paid as part of family expenses.
Families have the choice to have their Housekeeper learn an emphasis in:
- Childcare and Maternity Nursing
- Cooking, and Service
- Advance Housekeeping
Housekeeping Co will handle all recruitment, and all required embassy, and overseas labor office red tape. All Application for UAE visa done by our Administration.
Ongoing management includes job description, settling in, job scope, and a full Housekeeping Manual for the new Trainee.
Your new Trainee Housekeeper will attend classroom tuition once a week, (usually Saturdays) followed by afternoon excursions to places of educational interest.
She is your family Housekeeper, under your sponsorship, living in….we are the conduit to getting the best from your Housekeeper, and maintaining her interest, training and development throughout her 24 month traineeship.
Our call center is manned 365 days, and your trainee will be assigned to a dedicated Native Language Housekeeping Supervisor, specifically assigned to your Trainee Housekeeper throughout her 24 month program.
If required The Housekeeping Co can send in replacement Housekeeper on training days, and have the ability to support in times of sickness or vacation leave.
Great Benefits to YOU!-the Host Family
- We offer continued support and guidance throughout the 24 months period.
- No more run-aways
- No more lazy depressed maids
- 365 Day support and Emergency Assistance.
- Effective Communication.=Greater Understanding
- Professional Industry Expertise
- Longer retention of staff
- Protective Supervision for Families in times of Vacation
- Higher Efficiency and Productivity throughout the working days
- We also look after your residence and Housekeeper when you go on Vacation, just give us a call, and our dedicated Housekeeping Supervisor will ensure your Housekeeper is occupied and doing her job in your absence.
FOREIGN DOMESTIC WORKER FEES
SOURCE COUNTRY CANDIDATES
MONTHLY FEES INCLUSIVE OF SALARY
GDRFA SPONSORSHIP COSTS (Immigration)
(may vary dependent upon Govt. imposed fees at any time)
Opening sponsors file ( one time only)
Entry Permit Application
Emirates ID Application
170 (1 year)
170 (1 year)
650 (1 year)
650 (1 year)
Residence Visa Application
360 (1 year)
TOTAL SPONSORSHIP FEES
Fees are inclusive:
• Overseas Recruitment- Deployment costs including flight
• PRO and Legal Services
• VISA and Sponsorship Fees (subject to change if UAE VISA fees increase, or overseas recruitment, or deployment fees increase
Monthly fee AED 2,500 which includes the following;
- Monthly Salary Paid direct to your Trainee Housekeeper on the last Saturday of each month.
- Payroll Management and Currency Movement
- Professional Specialist Training and mentoring once a week.
- Driver Collection and Drop to your Home
- 365 days Call Centre Support
- Native language Supervisor
- All Human Resources +HR-Compliance Management (Job Roles, Integration and orientation into the job, full staff HR support, Sick Leave replacement option, Extra Cover option, HR-Disciplinary, HR-Motivation, HR Appraisals, Vacation Entitlement, Holiday Cover, Supervision /Check Up when family on Vacation.
- Graduation Ceremony with Certificate
- Upon completion of the 24 months we guarantee that your Housekeeper will be worth paying a direct salary of (AED3,000), whereupon we are no longer involved in training and mentoring – Our job is complete!