We are looking for "Front of House" for our new Tadbeer Service Centre , which is the new MOHRE initiative for the handling of domestic and household workers.
You will responsible for the liaison between our Tadbeer Service Centre and its current and potential clients. You will interact by telephone /online with clients to provjob_list_ide information on the new MOHRE laws pertaining to domestic and household workers, recruitment, placement, visa processing and entry permits.
This is a really sensitive industry and requires strong communicators with high social skills. High level of diplomacy, and cultural awareness required.
· Manage incoming calls and customers service inquiries.
· job_list_identify and assess the client’s needs and obtain client information
· Provjob_list_ide accurate and complete information about the services offered by the the MOHRE and Tadbeer Service Centre
· Persuade potential clients to utilise our services/recruitment packages as designated by the MOHRE
· Take the client through the booking process in a clear and informative manner
· Recommend new services, value added services, upgrades and renewals.
· Maintain inquiries and the client data-bases
· Follow up on initial contacts and build relationships through open communication.
· Handle customer complaints,( conflict resolution) provjob_list_ide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
· Contact businesses or private indivjob_list_iduals
· Keep records of all conversations in our call center database
Education and Experience
· University Graduate-BA required
· Proficient in relevant computer applications and call center systems
· Excellent typing skills
· Knowledge of sales principles and methods
· Required language skills – English and another language preferable, or English/Arabic
· Possess strong verbal communication skills, negotiation skills and adaptability
We are offering a basic salary plus excellent commission structure ( OTE 17,000-25,000)