Social Media Executive (PPC, SEM, SEO Specialist
We require an expert in PPC, SEM, SEO to join an expanding company to deliver digital strategy, drive brand awareness and engage with new and existing customers and clients.
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
· Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
· Must be certified in google analytics, with codeing background, and competent in google image search.
· Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
· Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· Fluency in English
· BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary Dependent upon your experience and what you can bring to our company.
Full company benefits, along with staff profit share
Send your CV to :