• We deliver all staff in company provided transportation which is disinfected and sanitised on a daily basis.
• All staff are provided with temperature checks daily, plus they are supplied with NEW PPE every day.
• All staff are instructed NOT to remove their masks, and must follow strict hygiene protocols at all times in the home.
• Health and safety requirements in the work setting
• First aid procedures
• Fire safety procedures
• Risks associated with health and safety hazards
• Practices for the prevention and control of infection/diseases
• The responsibility that everyone has to raise concerns about possible harm or abuse, poor or discriminatory practices
• Indicators of potential or actual harm or abuse
• How and when to report any concerns about abuse, poor or discriminatory practice, resources or operational difficulties
• What to do if you have reported concerns but no action is taken to address them
1. Degree Educated (Physiotherapist, Childcare Management, Professional Nanny, Elderly Care, Nursing)
2. Proficient in English or Arabic OR
3. Min 3 years’ + experience. (outside source country) checks.
4. Experience in either
• Night Carer
• Special needs
• Caring for aged
5. Proficient Swimmer Paediatric First Aid Certificate Physiotherapy
A Qualified Carer needs to know and understand the following:
• Legal and work setting requirements as clearly defined by the employer
• Her role in supporting caretaking
• Her obligation to report any acts or oversight that could compromise the rights of her charge
• Codes of practice, standards, frameworks and guidance relevant to caretaking
• The role of the parents/guardians in supporting the caretakers charge wellbeing and developmental progress
• The expectation of the employer
• Housekeeping Co. is responsible for caretakers employment All HR related issues, employee welfare and Payroll Employer contact details
• Effective communication skills with children of different ages
• Language abilities of children of different ages
• Factors that impact communication and language abilities with children/elderly at all ages