Primary role is to support the parents/guardian in looking after the continuing education, welfare and safety of children, sick, disabled, elderly (no general housekeeping but may involve some cooking/cleaning for the children/elderly).
Work effectively with parents/guardians to provide care and support for infants, children, able-bodied and non-able bodied, special needs including the elderly living at home.
1. Basic Education 9-12 years.
2. Must have been taught in English spoken curriculum.
3. Must be able to read/write
4. Must provide visa stamps in current and old passports for references as evidence of previous employers. Generally, Maids do not have references.
(% of job role allocation to exceed no more than 12 working hours)
|Job Role||Job Role %||Total Hours|
|Babysitting/ Childcare||100%||12 hours|
|Elderly Care||100%||12 hours|
A NQ nanny/carer needs to know and understand the following:
• The MOHRE domestic worker training
• The 30-day settling-in-period, as provided by the employing family
• Her role in supporting the family cleaning, cooking and housekeeping requirements and preferences For the nanny/carer
• Her role in time management
• The expectation of the employing family as defined at interview stage, and throughout the 30-day settling-in-program.
• Housekeeping Co. is responsible for NQ Nanny/Carer employment ( All HR related issues, employee welfare and Payroll)
• Family/Employer name and contact details
• Her duty to perform her tasks well and with ability to constantly learn and improve via upskilling.
• Will be minimal at the beginning, however the employer/family is required to support the education and upskilling of the Maid on a continual and ongoing basis.